Thirteen restaurants throughout Cherry Hill Township will participate in the fourth annual event from Aug. 6 through Aug. 13.
Cherry Hill Restaurant Week is making is return to the township on Sunday.
The fourth annual event will kick off on Sunday, Aug. 6 and continue through Sunday Aug. 13.
For the next eight days, guests can enjoy specially selected, three-course dinner menus at participating Cherry Hill restaurants for either $25, $35 or $40 per person. Several participating restaurants will also offer a two-course lunch menu for either $15 or $20.
This year’s participating restaurants are listed below:
$25 for three courses
- Lamberti’s Tutti Toscani — Lunch and dinner
- Little Thai Kitchen — Dinner
- Monsoon Restaurant — Dinner
$35 for three courses
- Amici — Dinner
- Hong Kong Fusion — Dinner
- Il Villaggio — Dinner
- La Cita Mexican — Dinner
- Seasons 52 — Lunch and dinner
- Steak 38 — Dinner
- The Farm and Fisherman — Lunch and dinner
$40 for three courses
- Caffe Aldo Lamberti — Lunch and dinner
- The Capital Grille — Lunch and dinner (not available on Saturday, Aug. 12)
- The Farmhouse — Lunch and dinner
For more information and to see the Cherry Hill Restaurant Week menus, visit www.cherryhill-nj.com/restaurantweek.