Admission is free.
Kirby’s Mill & Museum will be open to the public on Sunday afternoons during the months of July and August from 1–4 p.m. The Mill, which dates from 1778, is included on the National Register of Historic Places and is a restoration project of the Medford Historical Society. Visitors will be able to tour the Mill which houses the Society’s collection of local memorabilia, period costumes, told and farm implements. Admission is free. For more information please call 609–654–7767.