Join Nicole Demeter on Wednesday, April 26 at 7 p.m.
Join Nicole Demeter, Behavior Analyst, Certified Social Worker on Wednesday, April 26 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Moorestown Library.
Before you go into your child’s IEP meeting, come to this program to learn:
• How to conduct yourself at the meeting to increase your likelihood of getting the services your child needs
• How to make sure the IEP is addressing all your child’s needs
• What questions to ask
• When to sign the IEP and when to take it home to review
• How to hold the district accountable for student progress
• How to best document your concerns