A 1995 graduate of Moorestown High School, Dr. Chuang plans to discuss her platform issues at the Moorestown Community House.
Moorestown resident Dr. Jennifer Hinlu Chuang will announce her candidacy for the New Jersey State Assembly 7th Legislative District in the Democratic Primary.
A 1995 graduate of Moorestown High School, Chuang plans to discuss her platform issues from the Moorestown Community House, 16 E. Main St., Moorestown, on Tuesday, April 4 at 6:00 p.m.
During her speech, Chuang will introduce to the public her background as a mother, a healthcare provider, and as a community advocate. Dr. Chuang will discuss the following topics:
· The importance of vaccinations
· The value of scientific research
· The need for accessible and affordable health care coverage for NJ residents
· Protecting comprehensive reproductive rights and healthcare for NJ residents, including access to safe abortion care
· Reducing gun violence in NJ, especially protecting children and victims of domestic violence
· The need to support public school education for NJ children
· Ensuring the rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender residents in NJ