HAS Board of Trustees has several openings
The Haddonfield Alumni Society has several openings on its Board of Trustees. Retirements of members of our “old guard”, relocations due to career demands, and other factors have thinned our ranks.
Trustees volunteer their time and energies without compensation in efforts to serve the interests of former HMHS students. Among its many activities, the Alumni Society:
- Helps maintain a database of information on graduates of HMHS.
- Publishes a newsletter twice annually.
- Coordinates closely with the Superintendent’s Office to maintain the new HAS website (www.hmhsalumni.org).
- Honors former students, as well as current and former teachers, who have excelled in their careers with its Lifetime Achievement Awards.
- Conducts spring and fall “happy hours” for alumni to gather together.
- Awards an annual scholarship to a deserving HMHS senior.
- Sponsors two HMHS juniors in the NJ Boys’ State and NJ Girls’ State programs.
The HAS welcomes inquiries from any and all individuals who have an interest in “giving back” and serving their fellow alumni and the Haddonfield community. Interested individuals should contact Wayne Hunter at email@example.com.