Springdale Road and some side streets in the area will be closed intermittently through Nov. 11.
The Camden County Department of Public Works has released an updated scheduled for the ongoing roadway improvement project on Springdale Road in Cherry Hill.
Road closures are scheduled to take place on the following days:
· Nov. 2 — Northbound Springdale Road and Chateau Drive closed from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
· Nov. 3 — Northbound Springdale Road and Chateau Drive closed from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for paving work on Morris Drive and Chateau Drive.
· Nov. 4 — Springdale Road open in both directions and Chateau Drive open. Spring Road closed from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in order to pave Spring Road along with Cunningham Drive.
· Nov. 7 through 9 — Springdale open in both directions, and all side streets open.
· Nov. 10 — Springdale Road northbound closed 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. for paving. Morris Drive closed 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for intersection paving.
· Nov. 11 — Springdale Road northbound closed from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. for northbound paving, along center turn lanes. Chateau Drive and Spring Road will be closed at some point during the day when the paving operation goes by, but not at same time.
“This long-term investment and needed reconstruction project of Springdale Road is critical to maintaining the county’s vast infrastructure,” said Camden County Freeholder Susan Shin Angulo, liaison to the CCDPW. “We know this phase of construction will create inconveniences for motorists and residents, but we are asking for your patience over the course of the next two weeks.”
Motorists can expect some delays near the construction area during peak drive times. Drivers should also look for alternative routes around this project during the scheduled construction periods.