The fair will take place from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. and will feature about 30 local nonprofit organizations.
Residents looking for opportunities to volunteer in Cherry Hill Township and around the area can get some help with a visit to the Cherry Hill Public Library on Sunday.
The library is hosting its annual Volunteer Fair on Sunday from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. The fair will be held in the library’s conference center on the lower level of the building.
Those attending this event can meet with representatives from local nonprofit organizations looking for volunteers. Some of the organizations that will be represented at the fair include:
· American Red Cross
· Animal Welfare Association
· Ascend Hospice
· Boy Scouts of America (STEM Scouts)
· Collingswood Book Festival
· Cherry Hill Environmental Board (CHEB)
· Girl Scouts
· Food Bank of South Jersey
· Friends of CHPL
· Heartland Hospice
· Heifer International
· Holy Redeemer Hospice
· Horticultural Society of South Jersey
· Lighthouse Hospice
· Multiple Sclerosis
· Parents Anonymous of New Jersey, Inc.
· Pennsauken Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
· Samaritan Healthcare & Hospice
· Samost Jewish Family & Children’s Service of Southern New Jersey (JFCS)
· Side By Side
· Teen Scene
· The Bridge
· United States Coast Guard Auxiliary
· Volunteer Center of South Jersey
· Voorhees Pediatric Facility
· Weisman Children’s Rehabilitation Hospital
· World Vision
The library will also be collecting items to donate to the Animal Welfare Association in Voorhees. Items such as pet food, cat litter, sheets, towels, blankets and toys can be placed in a collection box in the library’s lobby.