The Parish Health Ministry of Saint Mary of the Lakes Church in Medford will be hosting a flu clinic and health fair on Sunday, Oct. 2, 2016 in the Emmaus Center.
Medicare will cover the cost of flu and pneumonia vaccines. If you do not have Medicare, check with your insurance to see if the cost is covered under your plan. If no insurance, the following is the cost of the vaccines:
- Regular Flu vaccine — $32.99
- High Dose Flu vaccine -$69.99
- Pneumonia vaccine — $108.99
- Prevnar pneumonia vaccine — $227.99
Additionally, children 12 and under will require parental consent.
The following vendors will also available at the Health Fair:
- Samaritan Hospice
- Shop Rite Nutritionist
- Chair massage
- Deborah Hospital
- Burlington County Sheriff’s Department
- Information on the Zika virus
- Prayer Shawl table