A Burlington County Animal Alliance donation drop box is located in the lobby of the Moorestown Library. BCAA Cats has an adoption center in the Centerton Road Petsmart, and works with the county shelter to re-home needy pets.
Their “wish list” includes kitten and cat food, dog food, pet supplies, and cleaning supplies. Collected items are distributed to pet fosters, shelter dogs and cats, feral colonies, and local food banks.
— — —
The Weichert Family of Companies recently announced the start of the 37th Annual Weichert Toy Drive. Members of the community are invited to drop off new, unwrapped toys at the company’s sales offices through Dec. 11. The toys will be delivered throughout the holidays in conjunction with local charities that assist financially and physically disadvantaged children.
Weichert employees at the company’s corporate headquarters, as well as in other company locations throughout the United States, will also participate in the yearly community service event.
To make a donation, visit any Weichert, Realtors sales office. To find your local office, please go to www.weichert.com/offices/.
— — — –
Burlington County Sheriff Jean E. Stanfield announced that the Sheriff’s Department’s 20th annual Toy Drive is officially underway, and that residents and businesses can donate toys for children of families in need at any of over 50 drop-offs located throughout the County.
Stanfield said that the collection will continued until Dec. 19, when Sheriff’s Officers will gather up the bins, and return them to the County Complex. Human Service agencies work with the sheriff to distribute.
“We always receive a wonderful response to the toy drive each year,” said Stanfield. “The holiday season brings out the best of people in Burlington County, and it enables us all to put a smile on the face of a child who might otherwise go without.”
Last year, the department collected approximately 1,000 toys; the sheriff said she is optimistic that it will exceed that number this holiday season.
Drop-off locations include municipal buildings and police departments, County government buildings, and private businesses.
In Moorestown, a collection is at the Burlington County- County Corner on Route 38 at the Moorestown Mall.
A complete list of drop-offs follows:
- Altegra; 1000 Atrium Way Mt. Laurel
- Beverly City Municipal; 446 Broad St. Beverly NJ 08010
- Bordentown City Municipal; 324 Farnsworth Ave Bordentown City
- Bordentown Twp. Municipal; 1 Municipal Drive Bordentown Twp.
- Boy Scouts of America; 693 Rancocas Road Westampton
- Burlington City Police Dept.; 525 High St, Burlington NJ 08016
- Burlington County — Admin. 1st Floor; 49 Rancocas Rd Mt Holly
- Burlington County — Central Communications; Academy Dr. Westampton
- Burlington County — Cinnaminson Library; Riverton Rd Cinnaminson
- Burlington County — County Corner; Rt. 38 Moorestown/ Moorestown Mall
- Burlington County — Courts Facility; 49 Rancocas Rd, Mt Holly
- Burlington County — Health Department; Pioneer Blvd. Westampton
- Burlington County — Human Services; 795 Woodlane Rd Westampton
- Burlington County — Westampton Library; Pioneer Blvd Westampton
- Burlington County — Prosecutor’s Office; 49 Rancocas Rd Mt Holly
- Burlington County — Special Services School; Pioneer Blvd Westampton
- Burlington Twp Police Dept.; 851 York Rd., Burlington NJ 08016
- Burlington Twp. Fire Dept.; 1601 Burlington Bypass Burlington
- Casamari; Sunset Rd, Burlington
- Cinnaminson Twp. Police Dept.; Manor Rd. Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
- City Auto Park; 4395 Rt 130 South, Burlington
- Cold Stone Creamery; 2501 Rt 541, Burlington (Burlington Center Mall)
- Delanco Twp. Municipal; 515 Burlington Ave Delanco
- Delran Municipal; 900 S. Chester Ave Delran NJ 08075
- Eastampton Twp. Police Dept.; 725 Smithville Rd. Eastampton
- Florence Twp. Fire Dept.; 401 Firehouse Lane, Florence
- Goddard School — Westampton; 881 Woodlane Rd. Westampton
- Golden Tiger Martial Arts; 1576 Rt 206 Unit #2, Tabernacle
- Greenbriar Development; Old York Rd, Florence
- Hainesport Post Office; 107 Broad St. Hainesport
- Holiday Village; Union Mill Road, Mt. Laurel
- Kid Academy; 798 Woodlane Rd Westampton
- Leisuretown — Association Hall; 102 South Plymouth Court Southampton
- Leisuretown — Settlers Hall; 106 South Plymouth Court Southampton
- Leisuretown — Laurel Hall; 236 Huntington Drive Southampton
- Manny’s Sicilia Pizza; 17 W Broad St, Palmyra
- Milanese Pizza; 519 Howard St, Riverton
- Mt. Holly Court Clerk; 23 Washington St, Mt Holly
- Mt. Laurel Twp M.U.A.; 1201 S. Church St. Mt. Laurel
- Mt. Laurel Senior Center; Walt Whitman Blvd (Behind Mt Laurel PD)
- Mt. Laurel Twp. Police Dept.; 100 Mt. Laurel Rd. Mt Laurel NJ 08054
- Nixon’s General Store; 540 Chatsworth Rd, Tabernacle
- New Courts Facility; 49 Rancocas Rd Mt Holly
- Nixon’s General Store; 540 Chatsworth Rd Tabernacle
- Pemberton Borough Municipal; 50 Egbert St. Pemberton Borough
- Pemberton Twp. Municipal; 500 Pemberton-Browns Mills Rd
- Perry Videx; 25 Mt. Laurel Road, Hainesport
- Prospector’s Bar & Grill; Rt. 38 & Ark Rd Mt Laurel
- Rancocas Valley High School; 520 Hedding Jacksonville Rd, Mt Holly, NJ
- Red Balloon Pre School; 41 St Mihiel Dr. Delran, NJ 08075
- Remax; 2385 Rt 206, Columbus
- Shamong Twp. Municipal; 105 Willow Grove Rd Shamong
- Southampton Twp. Municipal; 5 Retreat Rd. Southampton
- Summit Apartment Complex; 901 Bradley Court Mt Laurel
- Tabernacle Elementary School; 132 New Road Tabernacle
- Tabernacle Twp. Municipal; 163 Carranza Rd Tabernacle
- Vincentown Post Office; 1813 Route 206 Southampton
- Wee-Kids Learning Center; 1299 Rt. 38 & Mt Laurel Rd, Mt Laurel
- Westampton Police Department; Woodlane Rd, Westampton
- Westampton Fire Dept.; 780 Woodlane Road, Westampton