Tuesday, Nov. 3 is Election Day.
In Evesham, residents will be able to vote for Evesham Township School Board, Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders and New Jersey General Assembly.
In the race for Evesham BOE, incumbent board president Joseph Fisicaro Jr. and board member Kevin Stone are running for re-election, along with three other candidates: Michele Hassall, Darin J. Thorn and Jeff Bravo.
This year there are three open seats, each for three-year terms.
In the race for Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders, on the ballot are incumbents Aimee Belgard (D) and Joanne Schwartz (D) and challengers Kate Gibbs (R) and Ryan Peters (R).
In the race for the 8th Legislative District of the NJ General Assembly are Maria Rodriguez-Gregg (R), incumbent, and Joe Howarth (R). Neither Democrats nor any other party put forth a nomination.
Below are the nine polling locations for Evesham’s 32 districts:
• Districts 1, 2, 3, and 4 vote at Van Zant Elementary School, 270 Conestoga Drive.
• Districts 5, 6, 13, 14, and 26 vote at Evans Elementary School, 400 Route 73 South.
• Districts 7, 8, 9, 21, and 30 vote at DeMasi School, 199 Evesboro Medford Road.
• Districts 10 and 15 vote at Jaggard Elementary School, 2 Wescott Road.
• Districts 11, 12, 23, and 24 vote at Beeler Elementary School, 60 Caldwell Ave.
• Districts 16, 31 and 32 vote at Marlton Elementary School, 190 Tomlinson Mill Road.
• Districts 17, 18 and 25 vote at Marlton Middle School, 150 Tomlinson Mill Road.
• Districts 19, 27, 28 and 29 vote at Rice Elementary School, 50 Crown Royal Parkway.
• Districts 20 and 22 vote at Kettle Run Fire Company 498, Hopewell Road.
Those unsure of their district or where to vote can visit voter.njsvrs.com/elections/polling-lookup.html.