The Moorestown Library will be demolished and the Township of Moorestown will be holding a public auction of surplus property of the Township of Moorestown in order to liquidate all items in the building. All items must go!
The public auction will be held on Saturday, Oct. 3 at 9 a.m. at 111 West Second Street, Moorestown, in the Old Library Building, for the sale of items, including, but not limited to:
Office Equipment and Supplies
Computers, Computer Equipment and Accessories
Miscellaneous Electronic Equipment, Copiers, Printers
Wood and Metal Shelving
Doors Galore (old wooden with old hardware, glass, etc.)
Telephones and Telephone Equipment
Cabinets, Electric Stove, Over the Counter Microwave, Sinks
Books, CDs, DVDs, Craft Materials
Metal and Aluminum Scrap
Old Street Signs
Main Street Streetscape Holiday Decorations
Old Parking Meters
Antique Wooden Card Catalogue (approximately 5’ tall)
Original Basketball Backboard with Hoops and Netting (from the former high school — now the North Church Street High School)
Miscellaneous Surplus Property
Conditions of Sale:
1. All items may be examined at the auction site, 111 West Second Street, on Friday, Oct. 2 from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. Failure to inspect will not be considered cause for any claim adjustment.
2. All items are offered on an as-is, where-is condition, without warranty of guarantee whatsoever.
3. All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
4. The successful bidder shall pay for the item(s) at the time of the sale by cash or certified check.
5. The Township Manager or his designee is authorized to award the sale of the item(s) to the successful bidder.
6. The successful bidder shall remove purchased items no later than Monday, Oct. 5 by 3:30 p.m., unless special conditions exist. If the successful buyer shall fail to remove purchased vehicle by the aforesaid date, the bidder shall forfeit the item and auction price.
7. All said monies collected by such auction shall be deposited with the Treasurer of the Township of Moorestown, pursuant to said statute.
8. All sales will be final.
9. All bidders are seriously urged to physically inspect items before bidding.
10. All inquiries should be directed to Patricia Hunt, Township Clerk at (856) 235–0912.
To View Photographs of Items… Click link to left
Additional pictures can be viewed at this link: http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=2593394&category=0&zip=&kwd=