The following items can be found on file with the Moorestown Township Police Department:
• A resident from Crider Avenue reported to police on Aug. 23 at 7:13 a.m. that sometime overnight a suspect threw trash and paint on his sidewalk.
• Residents from Windsor Place contacted police on Aug. 25 at 2:47 p.m. that there was a suspicious vehicle in the area. The vehicle was described as a white International Meat Truck occupied by a white male driver. The vehicle passed several houses four times over a two-day period.
• A resident from Windermere Drive reported to police on Aug. 26 at 2:48 p.m. that sometime overnight a suspect entered their unlocked vehicle and stole a wallet.
• A resident from W. Walnut Avenue reported to police on Aug. 26 at 8:08 p.m. that a suspicious white Buick was parked across the street.
Patrols located the vehicle and found it to be unoccupied and legally parked.
• A resident from the 300 block of Pleasant Valley Avenue reported to police on Aug. 28 at 7:22 p.m. that his car alarm had been activated. A neighbor also reported a suspect with a flashlight in the area of the time the alarm went off. Nothing was reported missing from the vehicle.