Coming in this week’s print edition of The Sun:
• Green grants rolling in: Last week, the township received funding from The Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant Program, a portion of the federal stimulus plan, for use of solar energy. According to the grant program’s Web site, the program will be providing more than $3.2 billion for cities, counties and tribal governments across the nation for reusable energy purposes.
• Head to the polls: The time to hit the polls for the annual school board election is fast approaching, and residents should prepare to decide the fate of the 2009–10 school district budget. The election will be held on Tuesday, April 21.
• School Report: Superintendent says that budget balances quality and cost consciousness.
• West takes down East: Lacrosse rivalry burns strong in “the biggest game of the year.”
• Mayor’s column: Earth Day is right around the corner — and Cherry Hill has some fun events planned.